A great to start a big meal.
- 20 large mushrooms, cleaned, patted dry, stems chopped
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
Preheat oven to 350°F. Into a heavy saucepan, melt butter and sautè garlic and mushrooms stems until browned. Stir in parsley. Put off heat, add cheese and mix. Combine bread crumbs, mix until crumbly. Lightly stuff the sautéed mixture into each of the mushroom caps. Arrange on a tin foil lined baking sheet and cook for 18-21 min, or until done.
Serve as an appetizer together with some Italian stick breads.