Soup with cappelletti
You’ll find it easier to use dried pasta for this recipe, rather than making your own. However, if you do decide to make your own or you manage to find some fresh cappelletti or raviolini, use 250 g (9 oz) and cook it for 5-7 minutes.
- 1.2 litres (2 pints) chicken stock
- 1 ripe tomato, peeled, de seeded and finely chopped
- 150 g (5 oz) dried cappelletti or raviolini
- 25 g (1 oz) freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tsp coarsely chopped celery or a few leaves flat leaf parsley
Bring the stock to the boil, add the tomato and cook for a few minutes. Add the pasta and cook for another 7-12 minutes. Serve hot, sprinkled with the Parmesan and either the celery or the parsley.