To give a kick to your food, you can serve it with your main meals. Make this mixture for approximately 2 hours before serving to blend the flavors accurately.
Total time: 15 minutes
- Diced Roma Tomatoes: 8
- Olive oil: 1 teaspoon
- Kosher salt: 1/4 teaspoon
- Chopped basil: 1/3 cup
- Ground black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- Parmesan cheese (shredded): 1/4 cup
- Toasted French bread: 1 loaf (sliced)
- Minced garlic: 2 cloves
- Balsamic vinegar: 1 tablespoon
Take one bowl and mix garlic, parmesan cheese, basil, and tomato togheter in this bowl. Toss them well and stir in balsamic vinegar, pepper, salt, and olive oil. Put in the fridge before serving and serve on bread slices.