These are seasoned skewers with fresh vegetables and mozzarella. You can serve with pesto and green chili sauce.
Total time: 30 minutes
- Callisons seasoned skewers (garlic herb): 6 (appetizer size)
- Artisanal style bread: 18 cubes (1-inch)
- Grape or cherry tomatoes: 12
- Bell pepper (red): 12 pieces (1-inch)
- Bell pepper (yellow): 12 pieces (1-inch)
- Diced mozzarella ball: 1 large (1/4-inch)
- Basil pesto: 3 tablespoons
- Ramaine heart leaves: 6 small
- Olive oil: as per your need
- Powdered pepper and salt: to taste
Thread on every skewer in the given order: (bread+tomato+red pepper+yellow pepper+bread). Replicate this arrangement one more time and get an extra bread piece on the end of every skewer. Keep it aside for 15-20 minutes. Lightly grease each side of the skewer with some olive oil and season with pepper and salt as per taste. Put skewers on the preheated grill (medium-high) and cook to tender or crisp vegetables for almost 4-5 minutes for each side ti make them lightly brown. Arrange a skewer on every romaine leaf. Sprinkle diced mozzarella cheese and basil pesto on every skewer. Serve instantly.