Christmas cookie bark
- 14 Christmas Oreos, broken into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups pretzels, broken into pieces
- 1 cup Christmas colored M&M’s
- 1 lb white chocolate or almond bark
- Christmas colored sprinkles
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix together the Oreo pieces, pretzels, and 3/4 cup of the M&M’s. Melt the white chocolate or bark in a microwave safe bowl for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the mixture on the baking sheet. Top the chocolate with the rest of the M&M’s and sprinkles. Allow the bark to cook before breaking up and serving.